Sunday, September 20, 2009

Warning... there is more to come.

I've finally seen District 9 and just prior to that 9, yet am still figuring out the proper way to put them both to words in a format that is appealing for consumption here. In addition there are a great many other very neat things running around out there that I have yet to try/use/play/go to that I shall hopefully be able to soon. Game releases being Wet(out), new Batmans(out), Assassin's Creed 2(Nov), CoD Modern Warfare 2(Nov) are close to my top of must play 1st's list. Shortly after that follows NHL10, a bevy of racers Blur, Need for Speed: Shift, Dirt 2 are some big ones. There's is going to be a very good chance I will not be playing most of those but not for lack of trying.

Fall TV season is almost upon us again as well, with the prime time Emmy's going off tonight, following with what is going to be me trying to figure out how the hell to watch a packed Monday lineup with no dvr. I think it will be figuring out which shows aren't broadcast online and watch those as they happen. I run into the problem for Monday specifically because I think there are now about 4 shows on almost directly opposite each other. CBS runs How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory opposite Heroes and Chuck(when it starts in March), which reside on NBC. I think I may actually hold off to see heroes online due to not wanting to sit thru commercials and in case I miss a bit I can go back. Not having a DVR, after using them for a bit, makes for a less than optimal viewing experience.

That's a short one for now... off to vinyl and football. take care and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment