Monday, November 9, 2009

Updating because its nessicary

Lack of frequent posting does not seem to accurately portray my absence in the realm of writing as of late. I have not really had much to write about I suppose... actually that's a lie, I'm most certain that there is a fairly decent amount I have been able to write about but my innate ability to put it off to allow proper perspective, hes led to the obvious dilly dallying to make fresh idea become stale and rotted and then forgotten.
On the plus side of this I shall be starting class as of tomorrow night, so I can hopefully make better use of this with classwork and make everything as functional as I had once set out for it to be. Also on a random basis you may be able to find me playing internet Dj over at Anon Free Radio (awesomecougars.org) under the moniker Kanish.
I promise the I will be updating things here soon with actual meaningful reviews/topics. My monetary situation has left me in a tough spot for some of those. There will most definately be an Assassin's Creed 2 review, and most likely other holiday gaming releases as well but other than AC2 I cannot gaurantee any especially with my soon to be busy schedule.

So til next time... be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment