Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More things to come soonish

I do plan on making my review of Thursday's Epitah debut Common Existance, but I haven't figured out just what I want to say there just yet. That and I'm slowly but surely been having things go hopefully in the right direction for work things. (one interview and a govt. test) There will definately be more on the Census Bureau later and how mind numbingly easy their testing is.
There also seems to be a string of shows to be coming up soon enough that hopefully I will be able to get to and share as well. So until update number three this is all for now, look for most likely the census post first and then after a few more closely listened to times through of the new album, my take on that as well.

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment