Monday, February 9, 2009

starting something again

So I'm not sure what I'm really going for here, hopfully this won't fall to the wayside like all other interweb endeavors that I've been going on with that have tried some sort of focus and then fallen apart.
I think what I have in my head is to actualyl update this from time to time... for whatever discussion-ey reasons I have, whether it be my seemingly constant frustrations with the current inabilty for the NY Rangers to score goals, what new albums are actually worth picking up (if i manage to get the cash to do so), or whatever.
Maybe its my want to start some sort of productive endeavor in putting my own thought out there that someone may actaully appreciate in some strange way. The logical conclusion being some sort of broacast medium but whatever happens happens. So this is the new thing for me, for now and well off we go I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment